- Period Property
- Large Outbuilding
- Character Features
- Versatile Accommodation
- Village Location
- 2 Bathrooms
Maisemore is a village and civil parish, it lies on the A417 approx 4.02km (2.5 miles) northwest of Gloucester, on the west bank of the River Severn.
Maisemore Bridge connects the village to Alney Island, and provides a viewpoint for the Severn bore. Maisemore Weir and Lock were built in about 1870. The weir is at the upper limit of the tides on the Severn. The lock is no longer in use.
There is a church, dedicated to St Giles which is part of the West of Severn Benefice incorporating the villages of Ashleworth, Corse, Hartpury, Hasfield, Maisemore, Staunton and Tirley.
Mains water, electric and drainage, oil fired central heating
Tewkesbury Borough Council
From Gloucester head approx 2 miles along the A417 towards Ledbury. Continue into the the village of Maisemore and take the right turn into Old Road and follow this lane for a short distance before turning left onto the driveway which leads to the property.