The whole team at Naylor Powell have been eagerly awaiting the results of the first Customer Service Award which was introduced by Director James Birt at the end of 2014.
The trophy would be awarded to the individual who could demonstrate outstanding levels of customer service. Over the course of the year a variety of data was analysed including feedback forms which are sent to all sales and letting clients.
Once all of the information was analysed the winner was announced…Robert Wade, Branch Manager in Stonehouse. Robert always puts the customer first and no task is too much trouble as demonstrated in the feedback he received from clients:
- “Robert was always easy to talk to and very professional"
- “He always kept us in the loop”
- “I believe your customer care is exemplary”
- “Always responded quickly to my questions”
- “He updated my sales details along the way to keep things fresh”
While Robert took the trophy, James highlighted further members of the team who have also demonstrated an excellent level of service, with feedback including:
- “In my dealing with Naylor Powell on the rental of a property and purchase of 2 properties I have found ALL Naylor Powell staff to be helpful, pleasant and professional. Nicola, Jeremy and Dan should be acknowledged.”
- “Emma Baynham was very helpful throughout viewings and the purchase. I felt confident and reassured by her professionalism.”
- “A long winded transaction made bearable thanks to NP”
- “Brilliant service throughout would and have highly recommend you”
- “Dan really was great!”
Well done to Robert and all the team!
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
From deposits to subletting, there are many terms within the process of letting a property that you may have never come across before. Don’t worry as you are...
We had a fantastic team outing to Dean Laser Clay Ltd in Newnham. Beautiful surroundings and a lot of fun. The 'shooting...
When it comes to buying or selling a home, there is a lot of jargon that you may not be familiar with. Don’t worry as you are not on your own with...