Whilst we have been spoilt with the long hot summer, our gardens have been suffering in the heat. Do not despair, there are still lots of jobs that you can be doing to ensure your garden looks glorious until Autumn.
The RHS have given their top 10 jobs for August:
1. Prune Wisteria
2. Don’t delay summer pruning fruits trained as restricted forms
3. Deadhead flowering plants regularly
4. Watering! - particularly containers, and new plants, preferably with grey recycled water or stored rainwater
5. Collect seed from garden plants
6. Harvest sweetcorn and other vegetables as they become ready
7. Continue cutting out old fruited canes on raspberries
8. Lift and pot up rooted strawberry runners
9. Keep ponds and water features topped up
10. Feed the soil with green manures
For more excellent gardening tips click here.
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Cheltenham | Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
From deposits to subletting, there are many terms within the process of letting a property that you may have never come across before. Don’t worry as you are...
We had a fantastic team outing to Dean Laser Clay Ltd in Newnham. Beautiful surroundings and a lot of fun. The 'shooting...
When it comes to buying or selling a home, there is a lot of jargon that you may not be familiar with. Don’t worry as you are not on your own with...