Whilst we have been spoilt with the long hot summer, our gardens have been suffering in the heat. Do not despair, there are still lots of jobs that you can be doing to ensure your garden looks glorious until Autumn.
The RHS have given their top 10 jobs for August:
1. Prune Wisteria
2. Don’t delay summer pruning fruits trained as restricted forms
3. Deadhead flowering plants regularly
4. Watering! - particularly containers, and new plants, preferably with grey recycled water or stored rainwater
5. Collect seed from garden plants
6. Harvest sweetcorn and other vegetables as they become ready
7. Continue cutting out old fruited canes on raspberries
8. Lift and pot up rooted strawberry runners
9. Keep ponds and water features topped up
10. Feed the soil with green manures
For more excellent gardening tips click here.
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Cheltenham | Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
On December 1 st we had a little visitor to the Hucclecote branch! The Elf decided to move in and get up to some very cheeky pranks on the lead up to...
We are delighted to share that Naylor Powell Stonehouse have won the British Property Award for GL10-14, for the second successive year. The team performed...
Each year, the teams across our branches put their carving skills to the test for our annual pumpkin carving competition. The creativity always impresses us,...