The RHS website is packed full of useful advice on how to maintain your garden.
Take a look at these top 10 jobs for August:
- Prune Wisteria
- Don’t delay summer pruning restricted fruits
- Deadhead flowering plants regularly
- Watering! - Particularly containers, and new plants, preferably with grey recycled water or stored rainwater
- Collect seed from favourite plants
- Harvest sweetcorn and other vegetables as they become ready
- Continue cutting out old fruited canes on raspberries
- Lift and pot up rooted strawberry runners
- Keep ponds and water features topped up
- Feed the soil with green manures
Visit the RHS website for more useful information www.rhs.org.uk
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
We’ve got some exciting news to share – we've won a Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award for our customer service in 2022! The Feefo Platinum Trusted...
From all the team at Naylor Powell we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
To officially celebrate the opening of our new branch in Hucclecote, we invited a very special visitor along. Father Christmas visited the branch and met lots...