The RHS website is packed full of useful advice on how to maintain your garden.
Take a look at these top 10 jobs for August:
- Prune Wisteria
- Don’t delay summer pruning restricted fruits
- Deadhead flowering plants regularly
- Watering! - Particularly containers, and new plants, preferably with grey recycled water or stored rainwater
- Collect seed from favourite plants
- Harvest sweetcorn and other vegetables as they become ready
- Continue cutting out old fruited canes on raspberries
- Lift and pot up rooted strawberry runners
- Keep ponds and water features topped up
- Feed the soil with green manures
Visit the RHS website for more useful information www.rhs.org.uk
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
Organising the logistics of moving home can be a daunting task. Local removal and storage firm KJS National Movers have been moving clients of...
Renters Reform Bill – Don’t panic! The much-anticipated Renters (Reform) Bill was finally put to Parliament last week. As expected, we...
From deposits to accidental landlords, there are many terms within the process of letting a property that you may have never come across before. Don’t worry as...