The RHS website is packed full of useful advice on how to maintain your garden.
Take a look at these top 10 jobs for August:
- Prune Wisteria
- Don’t delay summer pruning restricted fruits
- Deadhead flowering plants regularly
- Watering! - Particularly containers, and new plants, preferably with grey recycled water or stored rainwater
- Collect seed from favourite plants
- Harvest sweetcorn and other vegetables as they become ready
- Continue cutting out old fruited canes on raspberries
- Lift and pot up rooted strawberry runners
- Keep ponds and water features topped up
- Feed the soil with green manures
Visit the RHS website for more useful information www.rhs.org.uk
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
Selling or renting your home can be stressful experience, but with clever technology and expert help from your agent, it can be made much easier. Together with...
Steeped in history, culturally diverse, with some incredibly innovative development projects underway, Gloucester is a popular place to live – with favourable...
Rishi Suhnak has confirmed that the stamp duty holiday will be extended until the end of September 2021. No stamp will be charged up to £500,000 until the end...