The RHS website is packed full of useful advice on how to maintain your garden.
Take a look at these top 10 jobs for August:
- Prune Wisteria
- Don’t delay summer pruning restricted fruits
- Deadhead flowering plants regularly
- Watering! - Particularly containers, and new plants, preferably with grey recycled water or stored rainwater
- Collect seed from favourite plants
- Harvest sweetcorn and other vegetables as they become ready
- Continue cutting out old fruited canes on raspberries
- Lift and pot up rooted strawberry runners
- Keep ponds and water features topped up
- Feed the soil with green manures
Visit the RHS website for more useful information www.rhs.org.uk
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
In less than a year of being open, Naylor Powell, Cam have won The British Property Award for GL10-14. The team performed outstandingly throughout the extensive...
It is law for all rented properties in England to hold an Electrical Installation Conditioning Report (EICR). This report confirms that all electrics within the...
As part of our continued success, we are delighted to announce that we are soon to be opening a new sales and lettings branch in Hucclecote, Gloucester. The new...