The RHS website is packed full of useful advice on how to maintain your garden.
Take a look at these top 10 jobs for August:
- Prune Wisteria
- Don’t delay summer pruning restricted fruits
- Deadhead flowering plants regularly
- Watering! - Particularly containers, and new plants, preferably with grey recycled water or stored rainwater
- Collect seed from favourite plants
- Harvest sweetcorn and other vegetables as they become ready
- Continue cutting out old fruited canes on raspberries
- Lift and pot up rooted strawberry runners
- Keep ponds and water features topped up
- Feed the soil with green manures
Visit the RHS website for more useful information www.rhs.org.uk
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
We are delighted to announce that our new sales and lettings branch is now open in Cam. Formerly occupied by The Post Office (which has relocated to 24-26 High...
It’s been widely reported that the housing market is extremely busy. The latest UK House Price Index from Zoopla found that there is no sign of a...
We're delighted to announce that we're opening a new branch in Cam! The branch will be led by Ruth Bartlett who has been a member of the NP team for a number of...