The RHS website is packed full of useful advice on how to maintain your garden.
Take a look at these top 10 jobs for August:
- Prune Wisteria
- Don’t delay summer pruning restricted fruits
- Deadhead flowering plants regularly
- Watering! - Particularly containers, and new plants, preferably with grey recycled water or stored rainwater
- Collect seed from favourite plants
- Harvest sweetcorn and other vegetables as they become ready
- Continue cutting out old fruited canes on raspberries
- Lift and pot up rooted strawberry runners
- Keep ponds and water features topped up
- Feed the soil with green manures
Visit the RHS website for more useful information www.rhs.org.uk
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
We are delighted to announce that Naylor Powell have won The British Property Award for Gloucester (West). The British Property Awards are one of the most...
Newent Cricket Club is a thriving grass roots club set in a stunning location, mid-way between Gloucester and the Forest of Dean. This friendly club welcomes...
Zoopla have released their latest House Price Index for the UK. This interesting article gives accurate data and insight into the UK housing market....