With signs of spring approaching all around us and the days getting longer it's certainly time to get out in the garden. As usual the RHS have plenty of jobs for us to do in the garden this month:
1. Prepare vegetable seed beds, and sow some vegetables under cover
2. Chit potato tubers
3. Protect blossom on apriocots, nectarne and peaches
4. Net fruit and vegetable crops to keep the birds off
5. Prune winter-flowering that have finished flowering
6. Divide bulbs such as snowdrops and plant those that need planting 'in the green'
7. Prune wisteria
8. Prune hardy evergreen hedges and renovate overgorwn deciduous hedges
9. Prune conservatory climbers such as bougainvillea
10. Cut back deciduous grasses left uncut over the winter, remove dead grass from evergreen grasses
For more hepful tips from the RHS, click here
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Cheltenham | Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
We are delighted to announce that our new sales and lettings branch is now open in Cam. Formerly occupied by The Post Office (which has relocated to 24-26 High...
It’s been widely reported that the housing market is extremely busy. The latest UK House Price Index from Zoopla found that there is no sign of a...
We're delighted to announce that we're opening a new branch in Cam! The branch will be led by Ruth Bartlett who has been a member of the NP team for a number of...