With signs of spring approaching all around us and the days getting longer it's certainly time to get out in the garden. As usual the RHS have plenty of jobs for us to do in the garden this month:
1. Prepare vegetable seed beds, and sow some vegetables under cover
2. Chit potato tubers
3. Protect blossom on apriocots, nectarne and peaches
4. Net fruit and vegetable crops to keep the birds off
5. Prune winter-flowering that have finished flowering
6. Divide bulbs such as snowdrops and plant those that need planting 'in the green'
7. Prune wisteria
8. Prune hardy evergreen hedges and renovate overgorwn deciduous hedges
9. Prune conservatory climbers such as bougainvillea
10. Cut back deciduous grasses left uncut over the winter, remove dead grass from evergreen grasses
For more hepful tips from the RHS, click here
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Cheltenham | Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
This environmentally conscious, artsy and pet-friendly town is a great choice for house hunters in Gloucestershire – SoGlos share their top 10 reasons to...
With outside space and garden rooms high on buyer’s wish lists, we share our top tips on making your home more saleable this summer. Demand for properties...
With its breath-taking natural beauty, affordable property prices and abundance of things to do for the family, the Forest of Dean is a wonderful place to live. ...