With signs of spring approaching all around us and the days getting longer it's certainly time to get out in the garden. As usual the RHS have plenty of jobs for us to do in the garden this month:
1. Prepare vegetable seed beds, and sow some vegetables under cover
2. Chit potato tubers
3. Protect blossom on apriocots, nectarne and peaches
4. Net fruit and vegetable crops to keep the birds off
5. Prune winter-flowering that have finished flowering
6. Divide bulbs such as snowdrops and plant those that need planting 'in the green'
7. Prune wisteria
8. Prune hardy evergreen hedges and renovate overgorwn deciduous hedges
9. Prune conservatory climbers such as bougainvillea
10. Cut back deciduous grasses left uncut over the winter, remove dead grass from evergreen grasses
For more hepful tips from the RHS, click here
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Cheltenham | Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
On December 1 st we had a little visitor to the Hucclecote branch! The Elf decided to move in and get up to some very cheeky pranks on the lead up to...
We are delighted to share that Naylor Powell Stonehouse have won the British Property Award for GL10-14, for the second successive year. The team performed...
Each year, the teams across our branches put their carving skills to the test for our annual pumpkin carving competition. The creativity always impresses us,...