With signs of spring approaching all around us and the days getting longer it's certainly time to get out in the garden. As usual the RHS have plenty of jobs for us to do in the garden this month:
1. Prepare vegetable seed beds, and sow some vegetables under cover
2. Chit potato tubers
3. Protect blossom on apriocots, nectarne and peaches
4. Net fruit and vegetable crops to keep the birds off
5. Prune winter-flowering that have finished flowering
6. Divide bulbs such as snowdrops and plant those that need planting 'in the green'
7. Prune wisteria
8. Prune hardy evergreen hedges and renovate overgorwn deciduous hedges
9. Prune conservatory climbers such as bougainvillea
10. Cut back deciduous grasses left uncut over the winter, remove dead grass from evergreen grasses
For more hepful tips from the RHS, click here
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Cheltenham | Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
Selling or renting your home can be stressful experience, but with clever technology and expert help from your agent, it can be made much easier. Together with...
Steeped in history, culturally diverse, with some incredibly innovative development projects underway, Gloucester is a popular place to live – with favourable...
Rishi Suhnak has confirmed that the stamp duty holiday will be extended until the end of September 2021. No stamp will be charged up to £500,000 until the end...