With signs of spring approaching all around us and the days getting longer it's certainly time to get out in the garden. As usual the RHS have plenty of jobs for us to do in the garden this month:
1. Prepare vegetable seed beds, and sow some vegetables under cover
2. Chit potato tubers
3. Protect blossom on apriocots, nectarne and peaches
4. Net fruit and vegetable crops to keep the birds off
5. Prune winter-flowering that have finished flowering
6. Divide bulbs such as snowdrops and plant those that need planting 'in the green'
7. Prune wisteria
8. Prune hardy evergreen hedges and renovate overgorwn deciduous hedges
9. Prune conservatory climbers such as bougainvillea
10. Cut back deciduous grasses left uncut over the winter, remove dead grass from evergreen grasses
For more hepful tips from the RHS, click here
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Cheltenham | Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
Renters Reform Bill – Don’t panic! The much-anticipated Renters (Reform) Bill was finally put to Parliament last week. As expected, we...
From deposits to accidental landlords, there are many terms within the process of letting a property that you may have never come across before. Don’t worry as...
We had a fantastic team outing to Dean Laser Clay Ltd in Newnham. Beautiful surroundings and a lot of fun. The 'shooting...