The RHS website is packed full of useful advice on how to maintain your garden.
Take a look at these top 10 jobs for July.
- Check clematis for signs of clematis wilt
- Place conservatory plants outside now that it is warm
- Water tubs and new plants if dry, but be water-wise
- Deadhead bedding plants and repeat-flowering perennials, to ensure continuous flowering
- Pick courgettes before they become marrows
- Treat apple scab
- Clear algae, blanket weeds and debris from ponds, and keep them topped up
- Order catalogues for next year’s spring-flowering bulbs
- Give the lawn a quick-acting summer feed, especially if not given a spring feed
- Give woodwork a lick of paint or preserver, while the weather is dry
Visit the RHS website for more useful information www.rhs.org.uk
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
We’ve got some exciting news to share – we've won a Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award for our customer service in 2022! The Feefo Platinum Trusted...
From all the team at Naylor Powell we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
To officially celebrate the opening of our new branch in Hucclecote, we invited a very special visitor along. Father Christmas visited the branch and met lots...