The RHS website is packed full of useful advice on how to maintain your garden.
Take a look at these top 10 jobs for July.
- Check clematis for signs of clematis wilt
- Place conservatory plants outside now that it is warm
- Water tubs and new plants if dry, but be water-wise
- Deadhead bedding plants and repeat-flowering perennials, to ensure continuous flowering
- Pick courgettes before they become marrows
- Treat apple scab
- Clear algae, blanket weeds and debris from ponds, and keep them topped up
- Order catalogues for next year’s spring-flowering bulbs
- Give the lawn a quick-acting summer feed, especially if not given a spring feed
- Give woodwork a lick of paint or preserver, while the weather is dry
Visit the RHS website for more useful information www.rhs.org.uk
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
This environmentally conscious, artsy and pet-friendly town is a great choice for house hunters in Gloucestershire – SoGlos share their top 10 reasons to...
With outside space and garden rooms high on buyer’s wish lists, we share our top tips on making your home more saleable this summer. Demand for properties...
With its breath-taking natural beauty, affordable property prices and abundance of things to do for the family, the Forest of Dean is a wonderful place to live. ...