The RHS website is packed full of useful advice on how to maintain your garden.
Take a look at these top 10 jobs for July.
- Check clematis for signs of clematis wilt
- Place conservatory plants outside now that it is warm
- Water tubs and new plants if dry, but be water-wise
- Deadhead bedding plants and repeat-flowering perennials, to ensure continuous flowering
- Pick courgettes before they become marrows
- Treat apple scab
- Clear algae, blanket weeds and debris from ponds, and keep them topped up
- Order catalogues for next year’s spring-flowering bulbs
- Give the lawn a quick-acting summer feed, especially if not given a spring feed
- Give woodwork a lick of paint or preserver, while the weather is dry
Visit the RHS website for more useful information www.rhs.org.uk
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
In less than a year of being open, Naylor Powell, Cam have won The British Property Award for GL10-14. The team performed outstandingly throughout the extensive...
It is law for all rented properties in England to hold an Electrical Installation Conditioning Report (EICR). This report confirms that all electrics within the...
As part of our continued success, we are delighted to announce that we are soon to be opening a new sales and lettings branch in Hucclecote, Gloucester. The new...