The RHS website is packed full of useful advice on how to maintain your garden.
Take a look at these top 10 jobs for July.
- Check clematis for signs of clematis wilt
- Place conservatory plants outside now that it is warm
- Water tubs and new plants if dry, but be water-wise
- Deadhead bedding plants and repeat-flowering perennials, to ensure continuous flowering
- Pick courgettes before they become marrows
- Treat apple scab
- Clear algae, blanket weeds and debris from ponds, and keep them topped up
- Order catalogues for next year’s spring-flowering bulbs
- Give the lawn a quick-acting summer feed, especially if not given a spring feed
- Give woodwork a lick of paint or preserver, while the weather is dry
Visit the RHS website for more useful information www.rhs.org.uk
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
We are delighted to announce that Naylor Powell have won The British Property Award for Gloucester (West). The British Property Awards are one of the most...
Newent Cricket Club is a thriving grass roots club set in a stunning location, mid-way between Gloucester and the Forest of Dean. This friendly club welcomes...
Zoopla have released their latest House Price Index for the UK. This interesting article gives accurate data and insight into the UK housing market....