The RHS website is packed full of useful advice on how to maintain your garden.
Take a look at these top 10 jobs for July.
- Check clematis for signs of clematis wilt
- Place conservatory plants outside now that it is warm
- Water tubs and new plants if dry, but be water-wise
- Deadhead bedding plants and repeat-flowering perennials, to ensure continuous flowering
- Pick courgettes before they become marrows
- Treat apple scab
- Clear algae, blanket weeds and debris from ponds, and keep them topped up
- Order catalogues for next year’s spring-flowering bulbs
- Give the lawn a quick-acting summer feed, especially if not given a spring feed
- Give woodwork a lick of paint or preserver, while the weather is dry
Visit the RHS website for more useful information www.rhs.org.uk
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
On December 1 st we had a little visitor to the Hucclecote branch! The Elf decided to move in and get up to some very cheeky pranks on the lead up to...
We are delighted to share that Naylor Powell Stonehouse have won the British Property Award for GL10-14, for the second successive year. The team performed...
Each year, the teams across our branches put their carving skills to the test for our annual pumpkin carving competition. The creativity always impresses us,...