As the official start of spring, March is the perfect time to get back out in the garden to prepare for the longer warmer days to come. Here are the RHS's top 10 tips for what to do in your garden this month:
1. Protect new spring shoots from slugs
2. Plant shallots, onion sets and early potatoes
3. Plant summer-flowering bulbs
4. Lift and divide overgrown clumps of perennials
5. Top dress containers with fresh compost
6. Mow the lawn on dry days (if needed)
7. Cut back Cornus (dogwood) and Salix (willow) grown for colourful winter stems
8. Weeds come back in to growth - deal with them before they get out of hand
9. Start feeding fish and using the pond fountain; remove pond heaters
10. Open the greenhouse or conservatory doors and vents on warm days
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
In less than a year of being open, Naylor Powell, Cam have won The British Property Award for GL10-14. The team performed outstandingly throughout the extensive...
It is law for all rented properties in England to hold an Electrical Installation Conditioning Report (EICR). This report confirms that all electrics within the...
As part of our continued success, we are delighted to announce that we are soon to be opening a new sales and lettings branch in Hucclecote, Gloucester. The new...