As the official start of spring, March is the perfect time to get back out in the garden to prepare for the longer warmer days to come. Here are the RHS's top 10 tips for what to do in your garden this month:
1. Protect new spring shoots from slugs
2. Plant shallots, onion sets and early potatoes
3. Plant summer-flowering bulbs
4. Lift and divide overgrown clumps of perennials
5. Top dress containers with fresh compost
6. Mow the lawn on dry days (if needed)
7. Cut back Cornus (dogwood) and Salix (willow) grown for colourful winter stems
8. Weeds come back in to growth - deal with them before they get out of hand
9. Start feeding fish and using the pond fountain; remove pond heaters
10. Open the greenhouse or conservatory doors and vents on warm days
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
We are delighted to announce that our new sales and lettings branch is now open in Cam. Formerly occupied by The Post Office (which has relocated to 24-26 High...
It’s been widely reported that the housing market is extremely busy. The latest UK House Price Index from Zoopla found that there is no sign of a...
We're delighted to announce that we're opening a new branch in Cam! The branch will be led by Ruth Bartlett who has been a member of the NP team for a number of...