Make sure your garden is ready for winter with the RHS' Top 10 tips for this month:
1. Clear up fallen leaves - especially from lawns, ponds and beds
2. Raise containers onto pot feet to prevent waterlogging
3. Plant tulip bulbs for a spring display next year
4. Prune roses to prevent wind-rock
5. Plant out winter bedding
6. Cover brassicas with netting if pigeons are a problem
7. Insulate outdoor containers from frost - bubblewrap works well
8. Stop winter moth damage to fruit trees using grease bands around the trunks
9. Put out bird food to encourage winter birds into the garden
10. Use a seasonal bonfire - where this is allowed - to dispose of excess debris unfit for composting
For further tips visit www.rhs.org.uk
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
We are delighted to announce that our new sales and lettings branch is now open in Cam. Formerly occupied by The Post Office (which has relocated to 24-26 High...
It’s been widely reported that the housing market is extremely busy. The latest UK House Price Index from Zoopla found that there is no sign of a...
We're delighted to announce that we're opening a new branch in Cam! The branch will be led by Ruth Bartlett who has been a member of the NP team for a number of...