Make sure your garden is ready for winter with the RHS' Top 10 tips for this month:
1. Clear up fallen leaves - especially from lawns, ponds and beds
2. Raise containers onto pot feet to prevent waterlogging
3. Plant tulip bulbs for a spring display next year
4. Prune roses to prevent wind-rock
5. Plant out winter bedding
6. Cover brassicas with netting if pigeons are a problem
7. Insulate outdoor containers from frost - bubblewrap works well
8. Stop winter moth damage to fruit trees using grease bands around the trunks
9. Put out bird food to encourage winter birds into the garden
10. Use a seasonal bonfire - where this is allowed - to dispose of excess debris unfit for composting
For further tips visit www.rhs.org.uk
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
Selling or renting your home can be stressful experience, but with clever technology and expert help from your agent, it can be made much easier. Together with...
Steeped in history, culturally diverse, with some incredibly innovative development projects underway, Gloucester is a popular place to live – with favourable...
Rishi Suhnak has confirmed that the stamp duty holiday will be extended until the end of September 2021. No stamp will be charged up to £500,000 until the end...