Make sure your garden is ready for winter with the RHS' Top 10 tips for this month:
1. Clear up fallen leaves - especially from lawns, ponds and beds
2. Raise containers onto pot feet to prevent waterlogging
3. Plant tulip bulbs for a spring display next year
4. Prune roses to prevent wind-rock
5. Plant out winter bedding
6. Cover brassicas with netting if pigeons are a problem
7. Insulate outdoor containers from frost - bubblewrap works well
8. Stop winter moth damage to fruit trees using grease bands around the trunks
9. Put out bird food to encourage winter birds into the garden
10. Use a seasonal bonfire - where this is allowed - to dispose of excess debris unfit for composting
For further tips visit www.rhs.org.uk
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
We are delighted to announce that Naylor Powell have won The British Property Award for Gloucester (West). The British Property Awards are one of the most...
Newent Cricket Club is a thriving grass roots club set in a stunning location, mid-way between Gloucester and the Forest of Dean. This friendly club welcomes...
Zoopla have released their latest House Price Index for the UK. This interesting article gives accurate data and insight into the UK housing market....