Make sure your garden is ready for winter with the RHS' Top 10 tips for this month:
1. Clear up fallen leaves - especially from lawns, ponds and beds
2. Raise containers onto pot feet to prevent waterlogging
3. Plant tulip bulbs for a spring display next year
4. Prune roses to prevent wind-rock
5. Plant out winter bedding
6. Cover brassicas with netting if pigeons are a problem
7. Insulate outdoor containers from frost - bubblewrap works well
8. Stop winter moth damage to fruit trees using grease bands around the trunks
9. Put out bird food to encourage winter birds into the garden
10. Use a seasonal bonfire - where this is allowed - to dispose of excess debris unfit for composting
For further tips visit www.rhs.org.uk
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
This environmentally conscious, artsy and pet-friendly town is a great choice for house hunters in Gloucestershire – SoGlos share their top 10 reasons to...
With outside space and garden rooms high on buyer’s wish lists, we share our top tips on making your home more saleable this summer. Demand for properties...
With its breath-taking natural beauty, affordable property prices and abundance of things to do for the family, the Forest of Dean is a wonderful place to live. ...