Make sure your garden is ready for winter with the RHS' Top 10 tips for this month:
1. Clear up fallen leaves - especially from lawns, ponds and beds
2. Raise containers onto pot feet to prevent waterlogging
3. Plant tulip bulbs for a spring display next year
4. Prune roses to prevent wind-rock
5. Plant out winter bedding
6. Cover brassicas with netting if pigeons are a problem
7. Insulate outdoor containers from frost - bubblewrap works well
8. Stop winter moth damage to fruit trees using grease bands around the trunks
9. Put out bird food to encourage winter birds into the garden
10. Use a seasonal bonfire - where this is allowed - to dispose of excess debris unfit for composting
For further tips visit www.rhs.org.uk
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse
On December 1 st we had a little visitor to the Hucclecote branch! The Elf decided to move in and get up to some very cheeky pranks on the lead up to...
We are delighted to share that Naylor Powell Stonehouse have won the British Property Award for GL10-14, for the second successive year. The team performed...
Each year, the teams across our branches put their carving skills to the test for our annual pumpkin carving competition. The creativity always impresses us,...