We all know that first impressions count; which is especially true when house hunting. From the initial on-line launch of the property where decisions are made in seconds whether to click for more information or scroll past.
There are many ways in which you can help prepare your property for professional photography, these include:
- Make sure the lawn is mowed and weeded and any flower beds look presentable
- Tidy and clean the driveway, remove refuse bins, cars and any other distractions
- Clean the windows
- Paint and touch up exterior where required
- Weather permitting, dress a garden table with flowers, fruit or cutlery
- De clutter
- Tidy up and clean property thoroughly
- Make beds, dress with pillows and throws
- Polish taps and mirrors
- Open curtains and especially net curtains
- Turn on lights, including concealed lighting
- Set your dining table, complete with glasses and even wine bottles
Once the photography has captivated potential purchasers, it is even more important to sustain this interest throughout the viewings, so keep up with the above. We always try and give as much notice as possible for viewings, especially to those with young families as we know it takes a little longer to organise the toys!
Where some estate agents will charge an initial fee for professional photography, all of the Sales and Lettings Managers at Naylor Powell are trained by The Property Photography Academy and we offer this service at no extra charge. We strongly believe that this additional training is vital in offering the best service to our clients.
To find out more about our services please call your local office here or read our helpful selling and letting guides on this site.
Estate Agents l Letting Agents l Property Managers
Cheltenham | Gloucester l Newent l Stonehouse